MODULAR UPS PM SERIES 10 - 2080 kVA
USER MANUAL | Makelsan Modular UPS PM 60-100 KVA USER MANUAL | Makelsan Modular UPS PM 90-150-300 KVA USER MANUAL | Makelsan Modular UPS PM 200-300-400-520 KVA
TECHNICAL CATALOG | Makelsan Modular UPS PM 10-2080 KVA
|10 - 2080 kVA
|1 - 30 kVA
• High Performance Modular 3-Phase Power Protection
• Scalable up to 2080 kVA
• Up to 96% High Efficiency for Data Centers and Critical Applications
SCALABLE MODULAR DESIGN FOR HIGH-DENSITY DATA CENTERS
PM is a scalable and redundant high-performance, Double Conversion Online Modular UPS system. It is designed to meet the continuity needs of today's high-density data centers and critical business applications.
It offers a modular design and N+X parallel redundancy technology. Modules can be paralleled for redundancy or power expansion purposes.
Each UPS cabinet can create a system of up to 2080kVA with parallel configuration, with up to 520kVA per UPS cabine.
DISTRIBUTED PARALLEL ARCHITECTURE
• PM Series has a modular structure with Distributed (Decentralized) Parallel Architecture.
• There are six different power modules with a standard height of 3U, with capacities of 10-15-20-25-30-40kVA.
• The UPS module has hardware and software elements to minimize Single Points of Failure (SPOF).
• Each module includes a separate processor unit, a separate monitoring screen, and separate static bypass units.
• Distributed Parallel Architecture minimizes Single Points of Failure and Mean Time to Repair (MTTR) to ensure high business continuity.
• Safe Swap Concept allows adding, removing, or replacing modules while the load continues to be supplied without interruption.